Overvis Cloud Dashboard
Eager to learn how to become a prioritized supplier for your clients and to gain a competitive edge in your region?
- The equipment operation is monitored 24/7
- In the event of an emergency situation, personnel of your company and personnel of your client will immediately receive the alert
- The client does not need to look for someone to eliminate the breakdown – your operator will call him and will agree the convenient time for the technician to come
- The minimum accident management time The technician departs knowing exactly what has happened
- The client doesn’t need to worry about the maintenance service – you will trace the terms for maintenance inception and offer the client to carry out the maintenance at a convenient time
- The client has the opportunity to view and correct remotely the equipment operation modes (only for the parameters that have been agreed with you)
The technical part of the dispatching system is ready and available for work. There is no need for you to look for programmers and to pay salaries to system administrators. The cloud architecture of the Overvis Cloud Dashboard system minimizes your expenditures.
Cloud architecture helps us to provide reliable service at the reasonable price. Clients do not have to bear costs for infrastructure support and to pay salary to the system administrators. We provide:
- regular data backup on the separate servers;
- load automatic balancing between the servers for better fail protection;
- minimal downtime if technical operations are required.
The connection between the controller and Overvis Cloud Dashboard server is password-protected (reading and recording). The data is stored on the file system encrypted with AES-256 algorithm. The backups are encrypted and are stored on the external servers. The connection between the user's browser and Overvis server is HTTPS- protected.
Free technical support is available via email or by phone number:
firstname.lastname@example.org (response within 48 hours)
+38 (048) 788-89-37 (from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Ukraine time)
+7 (812) 748-51-76 (from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Moscow time)
Moreover, Overvis Ice solution covers other Overvis technical support proposals.
Warranty on all Overvis devices makes up 3 years (does not apply to mechanical damage). Within the warranty period, we are ready both to replace the equipment and to reimburse the full cost of the equipment. If you experience any problems, please contact us by phone number:+38 (048) 788-89-37.
We perform the full cycle of development and production of the customized technical solutions. We design and assemble the necessary equipment, write software and integrate it into technical processes of the enterprise. For this purpose, we have a design office and an engineering department in Ukraine (Odessa), as well as plants that manufacture the devices in Ukraine and Russia.
The system can operate in the stand-alone mode by sending SMS-notifications on the events if and when they occur. Who will be the recipient of the notifications and how the response should be carried out is fully defined by the range of services that your render to the clients.
Yes. It is possible both to grant him rights to operate the equipment and to limit his rights to reviewing the current status and reports on the data collected.