Use a set of simple multipurpose sensors and Cloud data storage to receive online information on the product stock from multiple distribution points.
- Time-referenced and region-referenced cumulative reports on absence of goods on the shelves in a particular distribution point
- Report on lost sales based on history of sales dynamics and percentage of time during which the products were not available on the shelves
- The client is not worried about servicing – you track automatic SMS/email notifications on the prolonged absence of the goods on the shelves
Oversales additional functional is an integration into the company's logistics system with the purpose to receive information on dispatch of the products to the distribution points. Based on these data and on information on replenishment of shelf stock, Oversales will automatically calculate the product stock in the warehouses of distribution points.
This process requires more complicated installation and support, but leads to direct profit owing to significant distribution cost-cutting. This is achieved by automation of planning of logistic routes that cover only those points at which the warehouse stocks are nearly depleted.
For descriptive purposes, let us consider a typical situation. Some company is engaged in production of retail goods and wants to implement Oversales system for rapid analysis of sales from promotional racks installed in distribution points. Usually the company orders the promotional racks from a Contractor – some company specializing in production of shop equipment.
- If the company has not worked with Oversales system, the company representative should register with the system and should add a list of the Company's products.In the future, updating of this list can be performed automatically
- The contractor purchases or receives from the Company the necessary quantity of Oversales controllers and sensors of the desired typeEach sensor is completed with a sticker that bears a unique QR-code
- The contractor mounts the sensors in a utilized rack or in a to-be-utilized rack and pastes the stickers with QR-code in those areas, where the product will be located.In most cases the sensors are easy to mount and do not necessitate for significant changes in the rack design. All connections between the commodity items are shielded and Oversales controller is attached to the section of the rack, which is easy connectable to the power supply. The contractor is not engaged in calibration and setup of Oversales equipment.
- Oversales controllers are equipped with SIM-cards. To simplify the account refill, all cards are tied to the Company's corporate package.It does not matter which mobile operator will be servicing the Company
- The finished racks are transported to the distribution points in a usual manner.
- When the rack is being mounted in a shop, the Company representative supplies power to the controller and opens Oversales site on his mobile phone or tablet.After power has been supplied, the controller interrogates all the connected sensors and connects to the server
- Before the product is placed on its position, the representative pictures the QR-code on the label using a mobile application and selects the appropriate product from the pull-down list.In this case, the sensor is automatically calibrated to the “at zero” position.
- After all commodity items have been adjusted, the representative needs to enter name and address of the distribution point, in which the rack is located.At this stage, the process of data collection is started and the distribution point is displayed on the map for all user accounts of the Company in Oversales system
No. The Oversales equipment price includes 3 years of use of the cloud services. You can prolog the service use for any period at a minimal extra charge.
Yes. We provide a software server solution to be installed on internal company servers. This approach greatly complicates the support of the service operation and necessitates for permanent staff on the client side.
Yes. We are not engaged in manufacture of shop equipment, but we cooperate with a number of big companies specializing in this area. If necessary, we can take full or partial control over the order execution from the beginning to the end.
Order technical documentation package and demo kits of sensors from us. Mounting of Oversales equipment is a common engineering task that does not require programming or other specialized technical skills. Calibration and adjustment of the equipment is done automatically.
Oversales produces data in various open formats, starting with CSV and ending with Excel, and possesses documented API. In addition, we carry out individual orders on integration.
It is easy to calculate: one log entry occupies 10 bytes. For one product position, quantity of which varies averagely 20 times per hour, the transmitted data volume is
(10 bytes) x (20 rows per hour) * (24 hours) * (30 days) = 144 kb per month
One Oversales controller supports up to 250 positions. This means that without traffic compression one SIM-card will maximally use:
(144 KB) x (250 items) = 36 mb per month.
This volume is small enough to fit within the most minimal EDGE/3G packages offered by mobile operators.
The connection between the controller and Oversales server is password-protected (reading and recording) (for remote setting). The data is stored on the file system encrypted with AES-256 algorithm. The backups are encrypted and are stored on the external servers. The connection between the user's browser and Overvis server is HTTPS- protected.
Warranty on the hardware components of the solution makes up 3 years (does not apply to mechanical damages). Within the warranty period, we are ready both to replace the equipment and to reimburse the full cost of the equipment.
All Overvis standard support tools are available for those who use Oversales service.